Thursday 22 September 2011

Vegeta's greatest speeches

There is no doubt that Vegeta has the most epic lines in all of Dragon Ball Z. His speeches and soliloquies about his heritage, pride and struggles continue to inspire Dragon Ball Z fans around the world to this day. Here I present to you, Vegeta''s greatest speeches:


It's just a game... play to win




In his dying breath Vegeta explains to Goku about the destruction of planet Vegeta and the Saiyan race at the hands of Frieza. We witness a vulnerable side of the Saiyan prince.


What do you know of meaningless?!



Vegeta brings to the forth his latent anger about his past, his shame and Goku's supremacy. His greatest speech ever? If not, it's pretty damn close.

Then something just snapped... something inside of me


Vegeta describes the struggles of becoming a super saiyan.

I live by my strength alone


Vegeta explains to Goku why he let himself fall under Babidi's spell. I like the speech but I couldn't really comprehend the idea that Vegeta would allow himself to be subjected to something like this.


Every breath you take is an assault to my honor




Vegeta vs. Goku. Nothing else to be said.


You've made me proud, my son




The ultimate act of redemption; Vegeta sacrifices himself to save his loved ones. We witness a touching side to the Saiyan prince.


You're better than me Kakarot... you are the best




Vegeta comes to the realisation that Goku's skills surpass his.


Cell has crossed me for the last time!




Vegeta goes crazy after Cell knocks out Trunks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment; more DBZ posts should be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment